Welcome to the Oregon State Interfraternity Council Website
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) represents all male housed fraternities here at Oregon State. This site serves as the central location for information about the benifits of Greek Life and how to sign up for fraternity recruitment. For more information about fraternities, Check out the Parents & Prospective Members section of our website, specifically the Recruitment Pages or contact IFC.
IFC Executive Members
- President: Alec Peterson, Lambda Chi Alpha
- VP Judicial Affairs: Jake Barone, Phi Kappa Psi
- VP Risk Management: Ben Burros, Sigma Phi Epsilon
- VP Recruitment Marketing: Dallas Thompson, Sigma Chi
- VP Recruitment Programming: Cam Yarnell, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- VP Finance: Jason Rizk, Delta Upsilon
- VP Administration: Brock Hulse, Lambda Chi Alpha
- VP Community Service and Programming: Ian Anderson, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- VP Awards and Achievement: Ian Snyder, Delta Upsilon
- VP Public Relations: Morgan Melendrez, Phi Kappa Psi
- VP Campus Relations: Eric Goessens, Alpha Gamma Rho
- There are over 9 million Greek members nationally.
- Of the nation’s 50 largest corporations, 43 are headed by fraternity men.
- 76% of all Congressmen and Senators belong to a fraternity.
- Every U.S. President and Vice President, except two in each office, born since the first social fraternity was founded in 1825 have been members of a fraternity.
- A U.S. Government study shows that over 70% of all those who join a fraternity/sororitiy graduate, while under 50% of all non-fraternity/sorority persons graduate.
- Less than 2% of an average college student’s expenses go toward fraternity dues. (U.S. Office of Education).
- Over 85% of the student leaders on some 730 campuses are involved in the Greek community.
Social Media Accounts: