Oregon State University Corvallis, Oregon
Doctor of Philosophy, Electrical Engineering June 2017
Master of Science, Electrical Engineering November 2013 GPA: 3.90
Huazhong University of Science and Technology Wuhan, China
Bachelor of Science, Optoelectronic Information Engineering June 2011 GPA: 3.65
Project Coordinator August 2013-Present
Chinese Association of Oregon State University (CAOSU)
• Connecting with on-campus media (KBVR and Daily Barometer).
• Cooperated with event coordinates.
• Participated the organizing of Voice of Corvallis 2014 and China Night 2014.
• One of the MCs and performers of China Night 2014.
• Managed the social media of CAOSU, including Facebook and Renren pages, Weibo and QQ discussiongroup.
• Interviewer for new member recuit.Kitchen Volunteer for China Night 2013 Jan 2013Chinese Association of Oregon State University (CAOSU)
• Prepare food for the event
• Participated the organizing of China Night 2013
Graduate Teaching & Researching Assistant September 2011-Present
School of EECS, Oregon State University
• Organized helping sessions of multiple topic
• Manage class website server
• Experienced grader and instructor
Chair of the Department of Publication Feb 2009-Jan 2010
Student Union, College of Optoelectronic Science and Engineering, HUST
• Supervisor Editor of college newspaper
• Leading photographer and journalist
• Reported multiple university-wide events
• Management of College library
Internship Engineer June 2010-Sep 2011
National Engineering Research Center for Laser Processing
• Helped to design the cooling system for Nd-YAG laser used for glass processing
• Cooperated with other internship engineers and senior engineers
• Authorized van driver
• Fluent Mandarin and English
• Solid experience on computer
• Experience of image and video processing
• Experienced Photographer