- Chapter Operations
The Chi Phi Fraternity was founded in 1824 at Princeton University on the principles of Truth, Honesty, and Personal Integrity. In 1931, Reverend EJ Harper engaged with the brothers of the Tau Delta club at Oregon State Agricultural College and introduced them to the concepts of the Chi Phi Fraternity. Since the time, the brotherhood has demonstrated its identity to the University through academic excellence, athletic involvement, service to the community, participation in philanthropies, and social engagements. From the moment a brother signs his bid, gets educated, and enters initiation, the brother will obtain lifelong friendships, leadership ooportunities, and character development.
Please choose the following sections to gain more details about the Chi Phi Fraternity and the Epsilon Delta chapter.