Water Blogs and Web Resources
From Some Local Sources:
- Water Wired - Dr. Michael Campana's (Oregon State University) blog about "all things freshwater".
- Rainbow Water Coalition - Dr. Todd Jarvis's (Oregon State University) blog about greywater and water recycling.
- The Oregon Story: Water - An OPB production regarding the history of water use in OR, and current issues.
- Climate Change Water Blog: Global Travels in Freshwater Climate Adaptation - Corvallis resident, Dr. John Mathews's blog about climate and freshwater.
- Adaptation Action - A Conservation International web resource, also managed by Dr. John Mathews, regarding adaptation to climate change.
- Alliance for Global Water Adaptation - John is also affiliated with AGWA, which aims to improve working interactions between experts and policy makers.
- Biological and Ecological Engineering Events Calendar - A list of events hosted by BEE
- Water Conservation throughout the Home - Brought to our attention by a 6th grade water enthusiast, Shelby, and her teacher, Home Advisor, Inc. provides useful tips for reducing water and energy use at home. Thanks, Shelby!
And For Recent Coverage of Every Other Aspect of Water News Imaginable:
Our Affiliate Organizations
State and Federal Government Sites Regarding Water Resources in Oregon