- About OSU Panhellenic
- Chapter Introductions
- Risk Management & Social Event Hosting
Fall Formal Recruitment 2017!
Registration for Fall Formal Recruitment 2018 hasn't started yet! Check back later or email PanhellenicVP-Recruitment@oregonstate.edu for questions about Continuous Open
Bidding or Formal Recruitment.
Here is a general layout of Fall Formal Recruitment:
Go Beavs! Go Greek! BBQ
This event is mandatory since there will be vital information for the rest of recruitment! If there are any time conflicts email PanhellenicVP-Recruitment@oregonstate.edu
- This will include going over dates, conflicts, attire and rules
- Meet Gamma Chi’s and traveling group activity
- Meet with Gamma Chi groups
- This includes 15 minute events followed by a 15 minute break
- This day follows the same event layout as the night before.
- Includes 25 minute events with a 15 minute traveling break
- You will not be attending every single time slot. You will recieve a schedule from your Gamma Chi prior to your first event.
- These include 50 minute events with a 15 minute traveling break
- You will not be attending every single time slot, anywhere between 1-4 events. You will recieve a schedule from your Gamma Chi prior to your first event.
Saturday, September 30 (8:00am-12:05pm)
- Layout will be very similar to the first day of chapter round
- These include 60 minute events with a 15 minute traveling period
- Just like on Chapter Round you will not be attending every event, 1-2, and will have a schedule assigned to you the day of.