Water Blogs and Web Resources
From Some Local Sources:
- Water Wired - Dr. Michael Campana's (Oregon State University) blog about "all things freshwater".
- Rainbow Water Coalition - Dr. Todd Jarvis's (Oregon State University) blog about greywater and water recycling.
- The Oregon Story: Water - An OPB production regarding the history of water use in OR, and current issues.
- Climate Change Water Blog: Global Travels in Freshwater Climate Adaptation - Corvallis resident, Dr. John Mathews's blog about climate and freshwater.
- Adaptation Action - A Conservation International web resource, also managed by Dr. John Mathews, regarding adaptation to climate change.
- Alliance for Global Water Adaptation - John is also affiliated with AGWA, which aims to improve working interactions between experts and policy makers.
- Biological and Ecological Engineering Events Calendar - A list of events hosted by BEE
- Water Conservation throughout the Home - Brought to our attention by a 6th grade water enthusiast, Shelby, and her teacher, Home Advisor, Inc. provides useful tips for reducing water and energy use at home. Thanks, Shelby!
- Environmental Law: The Clean Water Act - This video from Law Shelf Educational Media, describing the impetus, regulations, and limitations of the Clean Water Act, was recommended to us by Ava, a girl scout studying the "Wonders of Water". Thanks, Ava!
And For Recent Coverage of Every Other Aspect of Water News Imaginable:
Our Affiliate Organizations
State and Federal Government Sites Regarding Water Resources in Oregon