- About OSU Panhellenic
- Chapter Introductions
- Risk Management & Social Event Hosting
Fall Formal Recruitment 2018!
Fall Formal Formal Recruitment Registration is open! Make sure to register for recruitment here!
Here is a general layout of Fall Formal Recruitment:
Go Beavs! Go Greek! BBQ: September 17th
PNM Check In: September 19th
This event is mandatory since there will be vital information for the rest of recruitment! If there are any time conflicts email PanhellenicVP-Recruitment@oregonstate.edu
- This will include going over dates, conflicts, attire, and rules
- Meet Gamma Chi’s and other potential new members in your walking group
- This includes 15-minute events followed by a 15-minute break
- You will have the chance to visit all 11 chapters participating in recruitment
- This day follows the same event layout as the night before.
- You will not be attending every single time slot. You will receive a schedule from your Gamma Chi prior to your first event.
- These include 50-minute events with a 20-minute traveling break
- You will not be attending every single time slot, anywhere between 1-4 events. You will receive a schedule from your Gamma Chi prior to your first event.
- The layout will be very similar to the first day of chapter round
- These includes 60-minute events with a 20-minute traveling period
- Just like on Chapter Round you will not be attending every event, 1-2, and will have a schedule assigned to you the day of.
Bid Day: September 29th
-An amazing conclusion to recruitment filled with chapter celebrations and welcoming new members.